- PES Linen weight
- PES 190 g Satin
- PES Silk
- PES Suede
- Waterproof for exterior application
- Cotton 1/2 Panama
- Cotton Panama
- Cotton Sateen
- Mull and Arron colour woven ranges
Backing Polycotton – White, Black or Cream. Piping optional.
Filler – Synthetic or duck down.
- Yacht cushions printed to your specification – Brand, vessel name or design.
- Concealed zip fastening.
- Assorted sizes – special sizes available on request.
- Double or single sided print.
- Shipped with or without filler
- Synthetic cushions can be machine washed at 40 degrees centigrade followed by tumble drying.
- Cotton can be machine washed at 30 degrees centigrade with a delicate setting then lined dried or dry cleaned.
- Silk should be dry clean only.
- Colours printed and matched to your supplied designs / style guide.
- 3 backing colours available Black, White or Beige
- 2 colour woven design ranges available (Mull and Arron) with associated colour ways.
Logistics is an important part of the Yacht mats offer especially as our clients are often on the move …
Once we’ve scheduled your order within our system we can then book the most appropriate courier to achieve your objectives, we work with a number of internationally credible companies and will always choose the best to meet your needs.
Dispatch is generally within 10 to 15 working days unless fast track* express services have been paid for, then simply add your transit times which vary depending on your geographical location:
- UK next working day
- Europe 2 – 3 working days
- Global 5 – 10 working days
Fast Track – This service is available for many of our products for an additional price and is available on a fist come first served basis. If time is critical and our standard lead times are too long why not talk to our customer service team about the availability of Fast Track.