- Standard fabric – Oeko – Tex 100, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1.
- Energy saver – Heat reflective, Oeko – Tex 100, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1.
- Blackout fabric – Oeko – Tex 100, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1. Blackout 100,000 Lux
- Blackout PVC – Wipe clean, Flame retardant DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1. Blackout 100,000 Lux.
- Personalized roller blinds with your brand, vessel name or design
- Made to your measurements
- Dim out fabrics
- Black out fabrics
- Heat reflective fabrics
- Flame retardant fabrics
- Child safe mechanisms
- Coloured to your requirements, art work proof supplied before manufacture.
Here at Yacht mats, we understand the needs of our clients, and that delivering
your order to your location in paramount.
Once your are ready to order your yacht or boat mats, we can determine the expected delivery date, and then
can work through your location at that time, to ensure that your order is delivered to you at your port of
choice, or forwarding agent depending on your location.
We deliver to all destinations worldwide, and all our deliveries are made through a secure courier
service, so that you will be able to track your order at any point, and see the progress of your
order in transit, with live updates, 24 hours a day.
Deliveries to Europe usually take between 2 – 3 days from despatch of your order, and deliveries to
the rest of the world can be 5 – 7 working days from despatch.
Personalised Roller Blinds
Stamp your identity on your yacht with printed, personalised roller blinds.
These are manufactured using fabrics specifically developed for printing and furthermore the print has been developed with both the fabric and end use in mind to ensure a durable and very long lasting solution.
We offer 4 standard fabrics for printed roller blinds, each has different functionality:
- Standard – Dim out, FR with Oeko tex environmental certification.
- Energy saver – Heat reflective backing, FR with Oeko tex environmental certification.
- Blackout – 100,000 Lux, FR with Oeko tex environmental certification.
- PVC Blackout – FR, wipe clean water proof.
Each roller blind can be printed with your design, logo or vessel name and background colour, alternatively the fabric can be printed with a single colour to complement existing colour schemes on your yacht.
The componentry utilised is all commercial grade ensuring many years of trouble free operation whether a simple side pull chrome chain is used or fully motorised mains supply is installed, either way you will be safe in the knowledge you have chosen a product ready to do the job.
Eco Friendly Custom Blinds
All our fabrics used to create your personalised blinds comply with commercial fire retardant requirements and meet certification DIN 4102:B1 BS5867:part 2 Type B1 and 3 out of the four carry the prestigious Oeko Tex 100 environmental certification. Whilst the prints themselves are created without the use of solvents and all waste colour is recycled and not discharged to drain assuring you of the best environmental credentials possible.
In addition all the roller blinds we manufacture comply with all current and up to date child safety legislation (EN13120) which allows you to position the blinds anywhere on your vessel with full piece of mind that you’ve sourced a safe product.
Before we begin manufacturing your personalised roller blind we will first produce an art work proof for you to approve and only when you’re happy do we go ahead to manufacture the roller blind for your yacht. If you have any questions concerning art work please don’t hesitate to contact our team who’d be happy to help.
Browse our full range of boat blinds
OR call direct +44 (0)161 335 9542
Standard Size Options
- Widths available up to 250cm - sizes made to measure.
Worldwide delivery on this product
No reviews are currently available to view for this product.